JAMESTOWN, Wis. - A three-vehicle crash on State Highway 151 resulted in one person being taken to a hospital Saturday morning, according to the Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to the crash just north of County Road H in Jamestown Township at 9:50 a.m.
Investigators said a truck driven by Michael Resczenko, 42, of Oskaloosa, Iowa was traveling north in the passing lane on Highway 151 when he started sliding and went sideways while attempting to move into the right lane. A SUV driven by James Lund, 53, of Coralville, Iowa was behind Lund's truck and struck it in the passenger side. The SUV slid into the median.
Resczenko's truck turned 180 degrees and was sideways in the road when a southbound truck driven by Gary Wallace, 70, of Ogden, Iowa, struck Resczenko's truck on the drivers' side spinning it completely around. Wallace's truck slid into the east side shoulder, according to deputies.
Everyone involved was wearing seat belts.
A passenger in Lund's car was taken to Southwest Health Center in Platteville with neck and back pain.
Traffic on Highway 151 was redirected for more than an hour.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash