FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Fitchburg Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing and endangered 82-year-old, according to an alert.
Guillermo B. DeVenecia was last seen around 2 p.m. on Wednesday at his home on Heywood Circle, officials said. DeVenecia suffers from dementia, is hard of hearing and is believed to have wandered away from his home.
DeVenecia is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 148 pounds and has gray hair. He was last seen wearing tan pants, a blue or brown shirt and leather sandals. He also goes by the name, Gill.
Police ask anyone with information on DeVenecia's whereabouts to contact the Fitchburg Police Department at 608-270-4300.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two