FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Fitchburg Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a missing and endangered 82-year-old, according to an alert.
Guillermo B. DeVenecia was last seen around 2 p.m. on Wednesday at his home on Heywood Circle, officials said. DeVenecia suffers from dementia, is hard of hearing and is believed to have wandered away from his home.
DeVenecia is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 148 pounds and has gray hair. He was last seen wearing tan pants, a blue or brown shirt and leather sandals. He also goes by the name, Gill.
Police ask anyone with information on DeVenecia's whereabouts to contact the Fitchburg Police Department at 608-270-4300.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire