FITCHBURG, Wis. - Fitchburg police are looking for a man who may have been involved in a child enticement incident Saturday night, officials said.
Around 7:20 p.m. Fitchburg police were dispatched to the intersection of Apache Drive and Crescent Road for a report of a possible child enticement case, according to a release.
A man pulled up in his vehicle and asked a girl if there was a place they could meet, investigators said. He said he wanted to arrange a time to see her, and then he drove away.
The man described as 30-40 years old, black, with short hair and a medium build, according to the release. He had a noticeable gap between his front teeth and a silver stud chin piercing. He was driving a gray sedan.
Officials ask anyone with information on the incident to contact the Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014 or the city of Fitchburg Police Department at 608-270-4300.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls