FITCHBURG, Wis. - Fitchburg police are looking for a man who may have been involved in a child enticement incident Saturday night, officials said.
Around 7:20 p.m. Fitchburg police were dispatched to the intersection of Apache Drive and Crescent Road for a report of a possible child enticement case, according to a release.
A man pulled up in his vehicle and asked a girl if there was a place they could meet, investigators said. He said he wanted to arrange a time to see her, and then he drove away.
The man described as 30-40 years old, black, with short hair and a medium build, according to the release. He had a noticeable gap between his front teeth and a silver stud chin piercing. He was driving a gray sedan.
Officials ask anyone with information on the incident to contact the Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014 or the city of Fitchburg Police Department at 608-270-4300.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes