FITCHBURG, Wis. - The Fitchburg Police Department said a man reported missing on Sunday has been found safe.
Robert H. Lucas, 59, was last seen at 12:30 p.m. Sunday. He was riding his bicycle near the intersection of Byrne Road and Syene Road in Fitchburg. Lucas was expected home around 1 p.m.
Police said he was found in the Lake Farm County Park area and it appeared he wanted to leave on his own. He's been reunited with family and treated at a hospital. His injuries are not suspicious.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow