MADISON, Wis. - The town of Madison and city of Fitchburg police departments were informed Friday by Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne that he had concluded his review of the police-involved shooting of Altreo J. Scott on Sept. 2, 2012.
According to Fitchburg police, after briefings by investigators, inspections of the scene shortly after the incident, after reviews of summary reports, diagrams and other evidence, DA Ozanne concluded there is not potential criminal liability for Madison police Officer Jonathan Weaver and Fitchburg police Officer Lucas Hale.
Police say there is no other information at this time.
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin