With candles in hand, upwards of 100 community members joined religious leaders, law enforcement and close friends in honoring two slain sisters at a Fitchburg park located only three blocks from where prosecutors say former Dane County sheriff’s deputy Andy Steele murdered his 39-year-old wife Ashlee Steele and her 38-year-old sister Kacee Tollefsbol.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns