FITCHBURG. Wis. - Fitchburg officials are imposing mandatory outdoor watering restrictions on residents starting immediately.
Outdoor watering will only be allowed on odd days if you live on the odd-numbered side of the street and even days if you live on the even side of the street.
City officials said these restrictions are necessary to ensure a sufficient supply of water for fire protection and home use.
If you do water your lawn, city officials ask that you do so before 9 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement