FITCHBURG. Wis. - Fitchburg officials are imposing mandatory outdoor watering restrictions on residents starting immediately.
Outdoor watering will only be allowed on odd days if you live on the odd-numbered side of the street and even days if you live on the even side of the street.
City officials said these restrictions are necessary to ensure a sufficient supply of water for fire protection and home use.
If you do water your lawn, city officials ask that you do so before 9 a.m. or after 9 p.m.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people