MADISON, Wis. - A 30-year-old Wisconsin father is accused of teaching one son how to choke the other unconscious -- a lesson allegedly caught on video.
Toribio Medina Jr. of Fitchburg is charged with failure to act to prevent bodily harm of a child, strangulation and suffocation as party to a crime and child neglect resulting in bodily harm.
According to the complaint, a woman told police her two sons were staying with their father in Fitchburg during spring break when the video was made. It allegedly shows one boy choking his younger brother into unconsciousness, with the father telling his children how to do the maneuver.
The Wisconsin State Journal reports Medina was jailed Friday on $3,000 bail. He was ordered not to have any unsupervised contact with any children.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer