FITCHBURG, Wis. - A Fitchburg company created the latest music video release from "Weird Al" Yankovic.
A release from TruScribe said Yankovic contacted the company in July 2013 about producing "Mission Statement" and met with an artist and producer who worked closely with Yankovic to concept and storyboard the video.
Monday's video release is part of a series of music video released to promote Yankovic's recently released album Mandatory Fun. As described by the release, the video "takes a humorous jab at clichéd language and expressions often used by businesses and corporations in their messaging—think words like 'next generation,' 'paradigm shift,' and 'synergy.'"
TruScribe released it's first video in 2011 and employs 18 people full time.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say