FITCHBURG, Wis. - A Fitchburg company created the latest music video release from "Weird Al" Yankovic.
A release from TruScribe said Yankovic contacted the company in July 2013 about producing "Mission Statement" and met with an artist and producer who worked closely with Yankovic to concept and storyboard the video.
Monday's video release is part of a series of music video released to promote Yankovic's recently released album Mandatory Fun. As described by the release, the video "takes a humorous jab at clichéd language and expressions often used by businesses and corporations in their messaging—think words like 'next generation,' 'paradigm shift,' and 'synergy.'"
TruScribe released it's first video in 2011 and employs 18 people full time.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed