MADISON, Wis. - A group of Madison Fire Department recruits will train with two burning structures on the city's west side Wednesday.
The fire training is scheduled for between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. in the 3700 block of Junction Road near Mineral Point Road.
The recruits will be trained on when it is no longer safe to enter a burning structure and when they should exit if they're inside.
Recruits will also learn about predicting how a fire will progress.
Neighbors are invited to watch from a safe distance.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime