TOWN OF MAZOMANIE, Wis. - A blaze destroyed a home in the town of Mazomanie late Wednesday, but all the residents inside the home were able to get out safely.
Five different agencies responded to the blaze in the 10300 block of Curtiss Road just before midnight Wednesday.
Neighbors across the street saw the fire and called 911 before they woke up the sleeping homeowner and her 16-year-old son.
Three dogs were also rescued from the home.
No one was hurt in the blaze, but the house is considered to be a total loss.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire