MARSHFIELD, Wis. - Damage from a weekend fire at a food ingredient plant in central Wisconsin is estimated at $1 million.
Marshfield fire officials said the blaze at Quality Ingredients Corp., was contained to a drying unit inside one of the company's buildings. Deputy Chief Craig DeGrand said the fire destroyed about $1 million worth of processed food product.
The Marshfield News-Herald reported firefighters were on the scene Sunday morning for about six hours.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire