ROBERTS, Wis. - A fire has canceled classes at an elementary school in St. Croix County, possibly for the remainder of the school year.
St. Croix Central School District Superintendent David Bradley said fire officials told him it was unlikely classes could be held in the building for the remaining 26 days of the school year. Bradley told KMSP-TV administrators are looking for alternative sites around the community of Roberts to hold classes.
Firefighters were dispatched to the elementary school about 4 a.m. Tuesday.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire