MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Middleton woman was arrested on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated after police responded to a report of a fight at a bar Wednesday morning.
Middleton police were called to Club Tavern at 1915 Branch St. at 1:54 a.m. for a report of a fight. Police said one of the people involved in the fight was backing out of a parking spot when they arrived.
Police said Dawn M. Jessie, 50, of Middleton, failed field sobriety tests. She was also arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation and operating without insurance.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls