FENNIMORE, Wis. - An 81-year-old Fennimore man died in a one-vehicle rollover crash in Grant County on Friday.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Jerry Hilger was driving with Amila Hilger, 78, on Highway 18 in Fennimore when their vehicle hit the shoulder, then crossed both lanes of traffic.
Authorities said the vehicle hit an embankment and rolled onto its roof.
Authorities pronounced Jerry Hilger dead at the scene, while Amila Hilger was taken to a Grant County medical center.
The crash happened about 10:30 a.m.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire