Michael Johnson, CEO of the Boys and Girls Club of Dane County, organized a luncheon to honor some of the most respected elders in the black community. It was hosted at Barbara Nichols' home where Susan Siman was invited sit at the table.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes