Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne is answering questions about why it took his office three years to file felony charges against two men. One of those men was later accused of first-degree intentional homicide in the death of a young boy.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns