MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of assaulting at least eight women will not be getting out of jail any time soon.
At a detention hearing Tuesday afternoon a federal judge ordered the Brian Stowe, 28, to stay in custody on a child pornography charge despite his family posting more than half a million dollars bond on some 60 separate charges in Dane County court.
A criminal complaint says Stowe assaulted and photographed numerous women while they were passed out inside his Madison apartment, including a 17-year-old girl.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement