MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of assaulting at least eight women will not be getting out of jail any time soon.
At a detention hearing Tuesday afternoon a federal judge ordered the Brian Stowe, 28, to stay in custody on a child pornography charge despite his family posting more than half a million dollars bond on some 60 separate charges in Dane County court.
A criminal complaint says Stowe assaulted and photographed numerous women while they were passed out inside his Madison apartment, including a 17-year-old girl.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people