MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of assaulting at least eight women will not be getting out of jail any time soon.
At a detention hearing Tuesday afternoon a federal judge ordered the Brian Stowe, 28, to stay in custody on a child pornography charge despite his family posting more than half a million dollars bond on some 60 separate charges in Dane County court.
A criminal complaint says Stowe assaulted and photographed numerous women while they were passed out inside his Madison apartment, including a 17-year-old girl.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry