MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of assaulting at least eight women will not be getting out of jail any time soon.
At a detention hearing Tuesday afternoon a federal judge ordered the Brian Stowe, 28, to stay in custody on a child pornography charge despite his family posting more than half a million dollars bond on some 60 separate charges in Dane County court.
A criminal complaint says Stowe assaulted and photographed numerous women while they were passed out inside his Madison apartment, including a 17-year-old girl.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn