MILWAUKEE - The FBI has concluded a white supremacist who killed six people at a Sikh temple in suburban Milwaukee acted alone.
Teresa Carlson, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Milwaukee office, announced Tuesday the agency has finished its probe into the shooting and found no evidence shooter Wade Michael Page had help or was carrying out any orders from any white supremacist group.
She said nothing suggests the attack was part of any ongoing threat to the Sikh community.
Page walked into the temple in Oak Creek and shot six people to death before killing himself.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls