The Wisconsin State Patrol says a crash involving two semis in Dunn County has killed one driver and injured the other.
Authorities told WEAU-TV the semis were eastbound on Interstate 94 when they collided near Menomonie early Thursday morning. Troopers closed the eastbound interstate while the accident was investigated and debris was cleared.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire