The Wisconsin State Patrol says a crash involving two semis in Dunn County has killed one driver and injured the other.
Authorities told WEAU-TV the semis were eastbound on Interstate 94 when they collided near Menomonie early Thursday morning. Troopers closed the eastbound interstate while the accident was investigated and debris was cleared.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program