The Wisconsin State Patrol says a crash involving two semis in Dunn County has killed one driver and injured the other.
Authorities told WEAU-TV the semis were eastbound on Interstate 94 when they collided near Menomonie early Thursday morning. Troopers closed the eastbound interstate while the accident was investigated and debris was cleared.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two