The Wisconsin State Patrol says a crash involving two semis in Dunn County has killed one driver and injured the other.
Authorities told WEAU-TV the semis were eastbound on Interstate 94 when they collided near Menomonie early Thursday morning. Troopers closed the eastbound interstate while the accident was investigated and debris was cleared.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids