SUN PRIAIRIE, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of State Highway 19 were closed at U.S. Highway 151 because of a farm implement stuck under a bridge, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident was reported at 10:18 a.m. Wednesday and the lanes reopened at 12:17 p.m.
The field cultivator worth $65,000 was being delivered from Dodgeville to a farmer in Sun Prairie, according to officials at the scene.
Sun Prairie police assisted at the scene.
- Madison police respond to attempted homicide
- Driving complaint on I-39-90 leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Company announced for vacant building site near West Towne Mall
- Dane County housing market is hot, but challenging for first-time buyers
- SUV fire spreads to garage causing $15K in damage, fire officials say
- Cambria community remembers Didion explosion nearly 2 months later