SUN PRIAIRIE, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of State Highway 19 were closed at U.S. Highway 151 because of a farm implement stuck under a bridge, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident was reported at 10:18 a.m. Wednesday and the lanes reopened at 12:17 p.m.
The field cultivator worth $65,000 was being delivered from Dodgeville to a farmer in Sun Prairie, according to officials at the scene.
Sun Prairie police assisted at the scene.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two