SUN PRIAIRIE, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of State Highway 19 were closed at U.S. Highway 151 because of a farm implement stuck under a bridge, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The incident was reported at 10:18 a.m. Wednesday and the lanes reopened at 12:17 p.m.
The field cultivator worth $65,000 was being delivered from Dodgeville to a farmer in Sun Prairie, according to officials at the scene.
Sun Prairie police assisted at the scene.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit