A Sun Prairie man has died from injuries sustained in a crash in Kenosha County on Thursday, according to the Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department. His wife was killed instantly.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says