A former Lutheran bishop accused of killing a Sun Prairie woman with his car will enter a guilty plea next week. But the plea deal is for one felony charge, rather than the four felonies he was originally facing.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say