Brenda Roessler spent much of Tuesday scrolling through memories friends and family were posting on Facebook of a man who by blood was her cousin, but by tragedy became her brother.
- Census Bureau estimates show Madison continues to grow
- Missed opportunities: The irony of overscheduling
- Intruders prompt police to warn residents to check garage doors
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Officers target seat belt use over holiday weekend
- Man sentenced for 13th drunken driving conviction