MADISON, Wis. - An Ashwaubenon couple hopes their baby boy will one day be taking snaps for the Packers. Just before kickoff Sunday, Kyle and Krystal Dryer welcomed a son into their family.
When the 8-pound baby boy was born with a broken collarbone last weekend, they knew exactly what to name him.
The couple said they had no idea just how big all of this would get when they decided to name their new baby boy Aaron Rodger.
With all the extra attention, it has been quite a whirlwind for this team of Packers fans, but they hope one day their Aaron will be able to learn about his namesake.
One last similarity in this story: Baby Aaron is also expected to heal in four to six weeks.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes