MADISON, Wis. - An Ashwaubenon couple hopes their baby boy will one day be taking snaps for the Packers. Just before kickoff Sunday, Kyle and Krystal Dryer welcomed a son into their family.
When the 8-pound baby boy was born with a broken collarbone last weekend, they knew exactly what to name him.
The couple said they had no idea just how big all of this would get when they decided to name their new baby boy Aaron Rodger.
With all the extra attention, it has been quite a whirlwind for this team of Packers fans, but they hope one day their Aaron will be able to learn about his namesake.
One last similarity in this story: Baby Aaron is also expected to heal in four to six weeks.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land