The Urban League has been around since 1910, providing resources for minority communities, with a goal of breaking racial disparities. Now decades later, the league is still having an impact on the African American community.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom