QUINCY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A family was displaced when its mobile home was destroyed by fire early Friday morning, according to the Red Cross.
Firefighters were called to 2087 18th Ave. in Quincy Township, near Friendship, at 12:28 a.m.
There were no injuries reported.
- 2 men survive capsized boat wreck with only scrapes, sheriff says
- Debit card fraud reports lead police to skimmer in Richland County
- Fire burns rooms, displaces 2 families at Country Squire Inn in Wisconsin Dells
- N. Butler St. homicide: PD seeks owner, info on recovered Trek bike
- State AG: Constitutional carry bill seems reasonable
- Unemployment rises or holds steady in Wisconsin cities