QUINCY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A family was displaced when its mobile home was destroyed by fire early Friday morning, according to the Red Cross.
Firefighters were called to 2087 18th Ave. in Quincy Township, near Friendship, at 12:28 a.m.
There were no injuries reported.
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- State schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Shell casings found after gunshots heard in Fitchburg
- Madison police investigate attempted homicide
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years