QUINCY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A family was displaced when its mobile home was destroyed by fire early Friday morning, according to the Red Cross.
Firefighters were called to 2087 18th Ave. in Quincy Township, near Friendship, at 12:28 a.m.
There were no injuries reported.
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident