QUINCY TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A family was displaced when its mobile home was destroyed by fire early Friday morning, according to the Red Cross.
Firefighters were called to 2087 18th Ave. in Quincy Township, near Friendship, at 12:28 a.m.
There were no injuries reported.
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old