It was only fitting that Bruce Dahmen be remembered in the place he loved so much. People packed Memorial High School’s gym. There was no empty seat on the floor or bleachers, only the one Dahmen used to sit in for basketball games.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer