Without their knowledge, two Wisconsinites had their names and home addresses used to register fraudulent football jersey websites, according to the Better Business Bureau. Adam Schrager reports.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested