MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are asking teens to think seriously before sharing naked or suggestive pictures of themselves after a Facebook page was brought to their attention.
Police said a concerned citizen brought to their attention a Facebook page where local teenage girls' photos are posted. Investigators said it appears the photos were originally sent to people the girls trusted.
The images show young women in various states of undress and in different poses, according to a police report.
A detective is trying to determine who's posting the photos.
Anyone who has been victimized by this crime or has information on the criminal is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say