MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are asking teens to think seriously before sharing naked or suggestive pictures of themselves after a Facebook page was brought to their attention.
Police said a concerned citizen brought to their attention a Facebook page where local teenage girls' photos are posted. Investigators said it appears the photos were originally sent to people the girls trusted.
The images show young women in various states of undress and in different poses, according to a police report.
A detective is trying to determine who's posting the photos.
Anyone who has been victimized by this crime or has information on the criminal is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night