MADISON, Wis. - People from around the world are in Madison for a yearly event celebrating the dairy industry.
The five-day World Dairy Expo at the Alliant Energy Center is expected to host around 70,000 people.
The expo includes seminars, tours and a dairy cattle show.
Organizers said it helps develop business relationships around the dairy industry.
"Those are all different facets of the businesses that are represented at our show, a lot of technologies too, such as software, maybe items people don't typically associate with farm operations are on display here," said Janet Keller, communication manager at World Dairy Expo.
The expo goes through Saturday. An all-day pass is $10 and a pass for the week is $30. Both passes include free parking.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids