Investigators are looking for the cause of an explosion that leveled a house in Eau Claire County.
The explosion Sunday shook the neighborhood and sent debris flying. Town fire official Mark Porter says fortunately no one was killed or injured.
All that's left of the house is a huge pile of lumber and debris. Authorities say five other houses sustained damage, including Gary Streveler's home next door. Streveler tells WEAU-TV his windows were blown out, his walls cracked and insulation, shingles and glass landed inside his house, which for now is uninhabitable.
Authorities say the couple who owns the home that exploded, and their three children, are away on vacation.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry