The emerald ash borer continues to ravage ash trees in southern Wisconsin. If you have a healthy ash tree on your property, the question is should you treat it. Dr. Chris Williamson, UW-Madison entomology department, answers that question.
- MPD responds to reports of shots fired on Raymond Road
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident
- Janesville school board looks to revise policy, boost attendance
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- Federal budget proposal would slow cancer research