The emerald ash borer continues to ravage ash trees in southern Wisconsin. If you have a healthy ash tree on your property, the question is should you treat it. Dr. Chris Williamson, UW-Madison entomology department, answers that question.
- Harry Potter fans curse over Jefferson festival
- Former U.S. Sen. Russ Feingold to teach UW-Madison course
- Consumer Reports: 2017 most & least reliable cars
- Elementary school kids celebrate local woman's 85th birthday
- GAO says climate change already costing US billions in losses
- Judge Abrahamson absent from state Supreme Court without explanation