Former Sheboygan Mayor Robert Ryan has been fined $200 as part of a plea deal in a 2011 groping case.
Ryan was fined $100 per count for two misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct Wednesday. He earlier pleaded no contest to the reduced charges.
In a brief statement in court, Ryan told the judge that he accepted the plea because he acknowledges he was boisterous that July 2011 weekend in Elkhart Lake when he was accused of grabbing a woman's breasts.
Ryan said he's an alcoholic who was "drinking to excess" and was acting "in a disorderly fashion."
The Sheboygan Press reports including fees, the total amount Ryan owes is $770.
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick