MADISON, Wis. - Residents in a Madison neighborhood reported hearing gunshots and seeing three men flee from the area Thursday night, according to a report from Madison police.
Reports of gunfire were received at 7:15 p.m. in the area of Aldo Leopold Park. Police said shell casings were found but there were no reports of injuries.
Witnesses told police they used a K-9 to track three men who were seen running from the area, but they could not be located.Madison crime map
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet