A fire last August destroyed the Evansville High School press box. Community members and students teamed up to raise more than $15,000 toward the new structure, which debuted Friday at the first Blue Devils home game. Velena Jones reports.
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday
- Man won't get new sentence in death of Manitowoc officer