MADISON, Wis. - Apple announced a new iOS operating system for iPads and iPhones, and a big part of it is a new platform that a local company has been working with.
HealthKit is a suite of new tools to integrate your health data into new apps.
Early partners in the venture include Epic Systems, in Verona, and Mayo Clinic.
iOS 8 also includes improved group messaging and easier response to texts or Facebook posts.
Epic Systems is a medical software manufacturer that employs more than 6,500 people in the Madison area.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire