LAKE GENEVA, Wis. - The 86-year-old man police said went missing on the Fourth of July has been located safe.
The City of Lake Geneva Police Department sent an alert early Saturday seeking help locating Eliga Roach. The elderly man had last spoken with a family member in the late afternoon Thursday, according to the release.
Lake Geneva police said Eliga Roach was found and reunited with his family Saturday afternoon.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land