LAKE GENEVA, Wis. - The 86-year-old man police said went missing on the Fourth of July has been located safe.
The City of Lake Geneva Police Department sent an alert early Saturday seeking help locating Eliga Roach. The elderly man had last spoken with a family member in the late afternoon Thursday, according to the release.
Lake Geneva police said Eliga Roach was found and reunited with his family Saturday afternoon.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK