MADISON, Wis. - Edgewood College is set to celebrate winter graduation this weekend.
Some 2,400 students attend the Catholic college in Madison. School officials say nearly 200 have qualified for undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Graduation activities are scheduled to begin Sunday morning with a service at the college's chapel. The graduation ceremony will follow that afternoon at the Alliant Energy Center. The Rev. Pat Norris, a chaplain at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison, will deliver the commencement address.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns