MADISON, Wis. - Edgewood College is set to celebrate winter graduation this weekend.
Some 2,400 students attend the Catholic college in Madison. School officials say nearly 200 have qualified for undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Graduation activities are scheduled to begin Sunday morning with a service at the college's chapel. The graduation ceremony will follow that afternoon at the Alliant Energy Center. The Rev. Pat Norris, a chaplain at St. Mary's Hospital in Madison, will deliver the commencement address.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs