MADISON, Wis. - Edgewood and Reedsburg-Wisconsin Dells got a chance to play in a big arena Tuesday night. And they gave a performance that didn't disappoint.
Edgewood needed overtime to do it, but they beat Reedsburg-Wisconsin Dells 7-6 at the LaBahn Arena on the UW campus.
Edgewood built a 5-3 lead in the third period with just over 6 minutes to go.
But Sean Tiske scored a late goal for Reedsburg-Wisconsin Dells with less than a minute to go to tie the game at 6.
Edgewood didn't let the late goal get them down. Nick Kanoff scored a goal in overtime to give the Crusaders the victory.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles