MADISON, Wis. - The exit lane from eastbound Campus Drive to Old University Avenue will be closed Saturday, according to a release.
The closure to repair concrete is scheduled from 7 a.m. Saturday through Sunday, officials said. The exit lane will reopen Monday morning.
UW Hospital traffic should use University Bay Drive, according to the release.
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video