MADISON, Wis. - The exit lane from eastbound Campus Drive to Old University Avenue will be closed Saturday, according to a release.
The closure to repair concrete is scheduled from 7 a.m. Saturday through Sunday, officials said. The exit lane will reopen Monday morning.
UW Hospital traffic should use University Bay Drive, according to the release.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say