MADISON, Wis. - A crash closed the two left lanes of the eastbound lanes of the Beltline Highway to traffic near Monona Drive during the noon hour.
Traffic camera images showed a backup in the construction zone on the bridge.
The crash was cleared and the lanes were reopened at 12:35 p.m.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota