MADISON, Wis. - An east side pizza delivery man said three men struck him with a handgun and pinned him against a wall before robbing him early Tuesday morning, according to Madison police.
Police said the incident happened around 1:20 a.m. Tuesday in the 4300 block of Nakoosa Trail.
According to police, the victim was delivering pizzas to an address on Nakoosa when he was approached by the three men.
Police said the men took off with the pizzas and an unknown amount of cash. Police said the victim went to the hospital to be treated for facial contusions and a laceration.
Police said the three men were last seen wearing dark-colored sweatshirts with hoods, and one of the men was possibly armed with a handgun. Anyone who has information about the incident is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608() 266-6014.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood