MADISON, Wis. - A credit union on Madison's north side was robbed Tuesday afternoon, according to Madison police.
Police were called to Summit Credit Union at 1799 Thierer Road at 3:57 p.m. after a man walked into the credit union and demanded money.
The man implied he had a weapon, but it was not seen. The man left south on Thierer Road with an undisclosed amount of money.
The robber is described as white, in his mid-20s with blonde hair and a chin strap beard.
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK