MADISON, Wis. - A credit union on Madison's north side was robbed Tuesday afternoon, according to Madison police.
Police were called to Summit Credit Union at 1799 Thierer Road at 3:57 p.m. after a man walked into the credit union and demanded money.
The man implied he had a weapon, but it was not seen. The man left south on Thierer Road with an undisclosed amount of money.
The robber is described as white, in his mid-20s with blonde hair and a chin strap beard.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend