MADISON, Wis. - County Road BW will be down to one lane of traffic starting Friday, according to a release.
The east side road, also known as East Broadway, will be open to traffic while existing asphalt pavement is removed between Highway 51 and Dutch Mill Road, officials said. A new five-inch hot mix asphalt pavement will replace the existing pavement.
During construction, the roadway will be open to traffic, but will be limited to one lane in each direction, according to the release.
The construction is expected to be completed by Aug. 15.
Officials ask drivers to use cautions while driving in the area, and to allow extra travel time when using the route.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire