MADISON, Wis. - County Road BW will be down to one lane of traffic starting Friday, according to a release.
The east side road, also known as East Broadway, will be open to traffic while existing asphalt pavement is removed between Highway 51 and Dutch Mill Road, officials said. A new five-inch hot mix asphalt pavement will replace the existing pavement.
During construction, the roadway will be open to traffic, but will be limited to one lane in each direction, according to the release.
The construction is expected to be completed by Aug. 15.
Officials ask drivers to use cautions while driving in the area, and to allow extra travel time when using the route.
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say