JUNEAU, Wis. - A drunken man jumped from a moving vehicle during an argument with the driver, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 73 near County Road D at 7:22 a.m. Saturday for a report of a man who jumped from a moving vehicle.
The 25-year-old Randolph man was taken to Columbus Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and later transferred to UW Hospital in Madison.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs