JUNEAU, Wis. - A drunken man jumped from a moving vehicle during an argument with the driver, according to a release from the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to State Highway 73 near County Road D at 7:22 a.m. Saturday for a report of a man who jumped from a moving vehicle.
The 25-year-old Randolph man was taken to Columbus Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries and later transferred to UW Hospital in Madison.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound