BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit woman was drunk when she drove her vehicle into a home, according to a release from Beloit police.
Police were called to the 1400 block of Moore Street at 8:15 p.m. on Friday for a report of a crash.
Officers said Barbara Morgan, 33, left the road and struck a home. There was no significant damage to the home.
Morgan was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, operating left of center and on a seat belt violation.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says