BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit woman was drunk when she drove her vehicle into a home, according to a release from Beloit police.
Police were called to the 1400 block of Moore Street at 8:15 p.m. on Friday for a report of a crash.
Officers said Barbara Morgan, 33, left the road and struck a home. There was no significant damage to the home.
Morgan was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated, operating left of center and on a seat belt violation.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth