MADISON, Wis. - An effort to arrest one man led to the arrest of three Madison men and the confiscation of drugs, guns and money on the city's west side Wednesday, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said they were working with the Department of Corrections and the U.S. marshals to arrest Michael S. Davis Jr. 28, of Madison, on Wednesday at a residence on Wickham Court. Once inside the home, they found a rifle and handgun and confiscated drugs and money, according to a release.
Davis was arrested on suspicion of maintaining a drug dwelling, possession of marijuana and on a probation hold. Willie R. Fleming, 28, was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of marijuana and keeper of a drug house or car. Marcus A. McClain, 31, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
Officers said they also found a pit bull in a basement storage locker without food or water. Animal services was called on to care for the dog.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River