BEAVER DAM, Wis. - A man and woman arrested during a drug investigation are suspects in an armed robbery, according to a release from Beaver Dam police.
Police said the two were arrested Monday afternoon in the 800 block of Park Avenue and it was later determined they were responsible for the armed robbery of Coyote Gas and Liquor on Wednesday night.
The 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of a probation hold and the 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of delivery of heroin and armed robbery. Police said additional charges are expected.
Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to contact the Beaver Dam Police Department.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two