JANESVILLE, Wis. - Rock County Sheriff's Office deputies said they're investigating three incidents in which a driver of a silver truck followed other vehicles while flashing red and blue lights.
The silver truck was described as either a Ford F-150 or Dodge Dakota with red and blue lights located in the interior portion of the truck's windshield, according to a Rock County Sheriff's Office news release.
All three incidents occurred around 11 p.m. on Highways 213 and B in the Town of Magnolia, according to sheriff's officials.
The drivers of the vehicles being followed did not stop because they believed the driver of the silver truck was not a law enforcement official.
Deputies are actively investigating these incidents. Anyone with information is asked to call the Rock County Communication Center at 757-2244 or Capt. Jude Maurer 290-0808.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms