JANESVILLE, Wis. - Rock County Sheriff's Office deputies said they're investigating three incidents in which a driver of a silver truck followed other vehicles while flashing red and blue lights.
The silver truck was described as either a Ford F-150 or Dodge Dakota with red and blue lights located in the interior portion of the truck's windshield, according to a Rock County Sheriff's Office news release.
All three incidents occurred around 11 p.m. on Highways 213 and B in the Town of Magnolia, according to sheriff's officials.
The drivers of the vehicles being followed did not stop because they believed the driver of the silver truck was not a law enforcement official.
Deputies are actively investigating these incidents. Anyone with information is asked to call the Rock County Communication Center at 757-2244 or Capt. Jude Maurer 290-0808.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case